July 8, 2015

Let the Adventure Begin!


Let the Adventure Begin

It will not be long until I will  be boarding a plane and headed to Jamaica! This trip fell in my lap on April 15th with an opening so I jumped on the opportunity to go. It has all happened super quick to booking flights,  raising funds, helping different teams pack for the trip, learning my role, and etc etc.

I have to stop and SAY a HUGE THANK YOU to everyone for helping me prepare for this trip whether it be financially or through your prayers.  I am still in awe of how quick this has come together! A huge thank you to those helping take me to the airport and then picking me up when I get back!

In case you didn't know I went on this trip a few years ago and  I came back so thankful for everything we have in the US and our schools.

Questions I've been asked this week:

Are you ready for this trip???   
Yes I am!!  I am still in last minute packing mode and finishing loose ends here. Plus spending time with friends who have been on vacation before I go!

What are you most excited about this trip?
 First, the teachers of Jamaica they are so thankful to learn different teaching strategies to teach their students.
Second, having the opportunity to attend church in Jamaica.
Next, getting to go on this trip with some amazing women which for some of them it will be their first time. I'm excited to get to know these women on the trip and make memories that will last a life time.
Finally, on Thursday we will be going to spend time hanging out with children.  
Thank you for following this adventure! 
 I can't wait to share stories with all of you!
God Bless and Love y'all,
Jenn





No comments:

Post a Comment