July 14, 2015

Drum Roll Please

                         Drum Roll please
Today we had 107 teachers attend the conference. This is the most enrolled for a Tuesday we have ever had. We had 69 schools represented by their teachers. Wow! It was an Awesome day that went by way too fast! I have learned so much on this trip. I was blessed and was brought sweet treats by some of the women. Our team is having a blast and everyone is working so hard and teaching their heart out! I promise I will blog longer later but tonight is very quick! I am very tired. After the conference today we cleaned up loaded up the bus. We had our devotion and team meeting before dinner. As soon as our team washed dishes and cleaned our dining area we took off on an adventure. We went to glistening waters! Our group got on a boat and went out into the water where the salt and fresh water meet. Then You jump in about 5 feet of water. The water lights up and it glistens all around you. This was truly the coolest thing I've ever seen. Glistening waters only takes part in 4 places of the world. Google the images it's breath tAking. This is a moment and a memory I will never forget. 
Tomorrow is the last day of our conference so please keep praying for our team!

              Good night from Jamaica,
                              Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment