March 21, 2012

Its Just a Curve Ball

This has absolutely had to have been the Craziest week ever. I have not been sick in over 2 years..and this week of all weeks. Today has been full of craziness, but I have been to the dr, I have bronchitis, I have had a shot and am on antibiotics, staying home tomorrow... But need my body to heal quick The doc told me if I wanted to run on Sunday I need to pray hard.. Well girls that's what I'm doing..

Here's what has been on my mind today... Things don't go as we planned do they...Like we have everything planned out in life then we might get a curve ball and change courses... Change is not always in my middle name, but I adjust to it.. In my case I am a planner, I had my workouts all planned for the week and then I get sick... YUCK!! But what I know is I'm praying through it, I'm letting go of the worry game and just resting in Him... Do we really rest in the Lord completely like Jesus wants us too?? This is what I have learned on Day 9 of my prayer journey... Resting in him, not getting upset when things don't work out the way I want them too.. Now today I have been full of emotions, frustrated that I am sick.. Ive really been missing my parents wishing they lived here and my mom could bring me her amazing homemade soup with my favorite noodles...
But I have to stop and say I Praise you Lord for this obstacle and I praise you for what you are going to teach me through being sick... Hes already taught me about listening to him and just resting in him...

Hows your resting in the Lord?? Are you still trying to take your own control in some areas...
I would love to hear what you are learning!!
Blessing and Love
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment