March 19, 2012


Questions, Questions and Questions
  • Do you ever feel frustrated when you are praying about a certain topic?
  • Do you ever get tired of praying for the same thing day in and day out?
  • Are do you ever feel God is being silent and you are not hearing from him??
  • Do you ever get tired of Waiting on the Lord for his timing?

These are all questions I have asked myself over the last couple of months. But God is always right on time with verses to continue to Press into him and to answer our PRAYERS.

Psalms 62:5
For God alone, O my soul,
Wait in Silence,
for my hope is from him.
He only is my rock and my salvation,
my fortress, I shall not be shaken.
On God rests my Salvation and my glory;
my mighty rock, my refuge is GOD.
Trust in Him at all times O people;
POUR out your heart before him,
God is a refuge for us.

Wow! Is that a Good Word or what??? My Father in Heaven wants me to tell him everything that is going on, even when I am frustrated over a situation that I am praying through. The more we pour and spend time with our Father, the more he will teach us and we will see his plan as he opens our eyes to see as he sees the situation.

Believing and Blessings,
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment