March 17, 2012

Praying in a New Way


As many as you know I have just finished reading the Book Circle Makers. This book has really changed my Prayer life in the fact that I know pray scripture over the areas in my life.


2 Timothy 3:16 All Scripture is breathed out by God and profitable for teaching, for reproof, for correction, and for training in righteousness,

This verse is a Reminder that God is has written these words from the bible, and its our GUIDE for living. As I am praying over the certain topic, I pray the scripture over it as well. Today, I want to share with you a diagram I made in my Prayer Journal:

I made a web, sorry I dont know how to make it on here. In the middle of the spider web I wrote(BE SPECIFIC)

A Mate
In Love With You
Leads Me
Makes me Want to be More Like Chirst
Loves Kids


Next, I went and found scriptures and drew them as the legs.

Ephesians 3:20 Now to him who is able to do far more abundantly than all that we ask or think, according to the power at work within us


Psalms 37:4 Delight in the Lord and he will Give you the Desires of your heart.

Genesis 2:18 Then the Lord God said, “It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him a helper fit for[a] him.”

If you ask not, you will not receive answer--- BIG

As I pray over this topic, other scriptures have been revealed. I hope this helps you as you are circling your Prayers...

God Bless and Love
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment