March 20, 2012

The Storm

To start this morning off here is something to know about me, Im a very light sleeper. So the fact that it was raining so hard last night, I was awake through it. As I listened to the rain hit, I started just praying. As I kind of got a little nervous as it got louder with thunder and lightining, the Lord reminded me of this verse:

Ex 14:13-14
And Moses said to the people, “Fear not, stand firm, and see the salvation of the Lord, which he will work for you today. For the Egyptians whom you see today, you shall never see again. 14 The Lord will fight for you, and you have only to be silent.”

In another version I read it said you have only to be calm. I dont know about you but through this storm and the storms we face in life, I get worked up and loose my calmness. I want to rest in Christ even more knowing that he is at work in us and is fighting for us.... Which means he is hearing our Prayers and his plan is PERFECT!We just have to keep Praying...

Happy Tuesday,
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment