March 17, 2012

Favorite Sayings

This morning I want to share with you 2 of my favorite sayings!

Surrender
- that is my Word for the Year. In everything I do I need to surrender to God, this means PRaying like never before and listening to God. If you know me I am Great at talking, but now its time to sit back and listen to God.


God is....
Not a God of Confusion
or TEASE

HE is not going to give me something that I want as a tease, he is showing me what is out in the world, whether it be for me or not. He does not want us to forget the good blessings he has given us.

I think of Sarah who prayed for years for her baby, and what happened God provided in his timing. WE do not need to give up and stop praying when we are not hearing our answers to our prayers but dive in even harder-- SHOWING GOD that we Trust him and this is leads to True Obedience..


Sharing what God is teaching me:)
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment