November 17, 2011

Let's Be REAL-3 WEDDINGS

Last weekend is truly a Blur, but so much fun all in one weekend... As many of you know I have had weddings/shower every weekend starting before Labor Day. Every wedding has been so much fun but to be honest last weekend was hard having 3 in one weekend. They were so much fun, yet each so different, and each bride was absolutely GORGEOUS! Also, I got to use one of my talents, and help be a wedding coordinator for one of them--- if you are ever looking I love helping with weddings.

Well let me be honest, the older I get, the more I long to be married. I am so excited for my friends that have gotten married and to know the stories of how they have gotten to this point. Ive had feelings of defeat, Ive shed some tears or have been asking myself or my best friends,
WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?
Here is what the Lord is teaching me:
He is at work!
He has protected me from the Wrong Guys in Life!
God's plan and timing for my life is PERFECT!
God has given me the Verse Ps 37:4
Delight in the Lord and he will Give you the Desires of your HEART!

So, I am truly rejoicing for my friends who have gotten married and I know that right now, God wants all of me... I have laid this at the Lord's feet and he is going to Show me what I am suppose to be doing right now. It's not about me, but looking to the Lord so that he WILL GET ALL THE GLORY in my life.

If you are feeling weary from a disappointment in life:
Be encouraged!!
James 1:2
Count it ALL Joy, my brothers when you meet trials of various kings, for you know that the testing of your faith produces steadfastness. And let steadfastness have its full effect, that you may be perfect and complete, lacking in nothing!


Also, I have learned that Satan really wants to attack or have a stronghold over issues he knows I will melt at. When I feel this coming on, I call my friends and we start praying. Do not let Satan get your JOY!

Blessings,
Jenn


No comments:

Post a Comment