October 27, 2011

I'm in Training

YES, Im in training again, but its not just workout training, I'm in Righteous Training. I am determined to be the Woman that God has called me to be, it is hard, but I am a work in Progress~

This past summer, I got to hang out with my Precious Mentor Penny Franklin! Since I was a little girl I have looked up to Penny. Her testimony is not only Powerful but she is a TRUE light in this World! She is a wealth of knowledge and one of those ladies that you can just pour your heart out to, and receive Godly wisdom! This summer she shared with me a scripture and a life lesson that I have taken to heart.

Here we go:
2 Timothy 3: 16
All Scripture is God breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness, so that the man of God may be throughly equipped for every good work.

During our chat Penny shared with me that while I'm waiting for the Lord to reveal his plan for my life, that I was in righteous training. The Lord is preparing and teaching us how to deal with certain situations by his WORD. Everytime I read a scripture now if it is a verse that will help me in the future by being a Godly woman, wife or mother one day, I want to be equipped, I write and RT in my bible. Since I started this journey, the Lord has shown me so many verses and will remind me of them as I am going through my day!

Will you join me in righteous training??
Blessings,
Jenn

1 comment:

  1. You are such a treasure!! It is my joy to share what God has shown me & I can't wait to see what He does in you through this RT!!

    ReplyDelete