November 18, 2011

HOT MESS-- YES that's ME!
Did that Really Just Happen???

My precious friend Davia and I always Laugh about some of the things that have happen to me, whether it be spilling something on me, or you name it... I hope you get some laughs over some of the moments I have decided to write about!

I'm going to RECAP some adventures that have taken place:
  • At Dinner before Open House a few years ago, I was with Judi Blair and her family at a Yummy Mexican food place in Allen. I had on a BEAUTIFUL Brand new Pink Shirt. Well, the waiter brings me my meal and YES it happen.. HE SPILLED IT ALL OVER MY LAP! I cleaned up the skirt as best as I could, went to meet the teacher, in the skirt- But the skirt was RUINED!
  • When I was younger I decided to get fake nails around my birthday, as I reached down to blow out my candles, my finger nails, were too close to the candles and one of the fake finger nails caught on fire...
  • Every morning I have a glass of tea sometimes its hot and then cold, well I always place it next to me when I am teaching.. Needless to say sometimes one of my students will not see my tea and it will get knocked over. Again, I become a mess...
  • Recently, I sat down at a wedding, and sat my tea down. Well how I set it down it spilled all over the table, almost getting my precious friend wet, but it didn't.... Our place setting got wet and all we could do was LAUGH!
  • When I am teaching I get really busy so as I am using my writing pens and etc, sometimes they end up all over me, especially my hands!! At least we know that I have worked hard that day!
  • On Wednesday night as I got to MD Anderson, it was late of course I was VERY tired from the teaching and the drive. As I pulled up to the Drive thru of Valet, the sweet guy opened the back of my car, and of Course, I had thrown a bag in the back of my car without zipping it. Well he opened the back and the back flew out of the car and landed in the middle of the valet line. As quick as I could I was grabbing my jewelry and everything that flew out of the bag ... The guy is laughing and trying to help... I looked at him and said Im Nothing but a Hot Mess...
  • Sometimes I just love having a Dance Party, even if its just me..(My friends sometimes get embarrassed by it)
  • During the Rangers World Series, I got really nervous during the game- to the Point that this guy looks at me and says, HONEY- Just Breathe! Your really into this game!
  • If I'm walking into a place you might just hear me say with my SOUTHERN DRAW Oh HEY! even if its to a Perfect Stranger..
In May, I got an email from my friend Haley saying she had found the Perfect Shirt for me, Its Says Hot MESS of Texas.(Black and HOT PINK) IT describes me to a TEE!!
  • This purpose of this Blog is to just make you Laugh!! Life is too hard and short not to just laugh...
I love being a Hot Mess,
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment