November 21, 2011

There's No Place Like Home

I have felt like Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz, saying
"There's no Place Like Home".....

There's No Place Like Home- Being with my family makes me incredibly happy!! Second, it is so relaxing to come home and just CHILL out with the Parents. We have watched tv together, eaten popcorn for dinner, and have just spent quality time together. It has been nice not to have the tv on all the time and just be able to talk to one another.

There's No place Like Home when it comes to sleeping in my bed at home is just so comfortable!

There's no Place Like Home when it comes to walking outside and seeing our pond in the backyard with lots of East Texas trees!

There's No Place Like Home when you get to catch up with dear friends from my Precious home church- Denman Avenue!

There's No Place Like Home when you get to see your former Pastor Bro. Charles and Mrs. Doris!!

There's no Place Like Home when you get to spend quality time with other family members....

There's No Place Like Home- Eating at your Favorite Lufkin joints(Ray's Burger, La Unica, Cafe Del Rio)

There's no Place Like Home makes me EXTREMELY Thankful for all that God has given me!

There's Just No Place Like Home,
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment