April 13, 2012

Another Item Checked off the Bucket List
Opening Day

The Girls Before the Game
Look who I ran into at the Game!!
Our tailgating deliciousness..
Thanks to Gibbs and the guys for setting up the tent and chairs!


As most of you know I love the Rangers Games!
I love going to the games and the atmosphere!
I was very disappointed when I found out how the
Rangers were doing Opening Day tickets this year it was a lottery...

Well thanks to one of my sweetest friends Renee, she gave me her ticket to the game!
I was so thankful bc she knew how bad I wanted to go to Opening Day...
It was such a great game.
Colby Lewis started on the mound!
We got our 1st W for the Season...

Then we hurried back to Plano, so we could attend our Good Friday Baptism and the Lord's Supper Service. This is one of my favorite services to see so many people following in believers baptism. It just makes me think about the Party we will have in Heaven one day!!

God Bless,
Jenn







1 comment:

  1. So glad you are enjoying all the blessings and gifts available to you! Love your blog! :)

    ReplyDelete