April 18, 2012

3 Words
Believing, Expecting, and Trusting


About 2 weeks ago, a sweet friend and I started praying about a certain situation in our lives. We decided to text each other prayers throughout the day about this request. WOW! God is really teaching me how to pray about this topic. I love how the Holy Spirit is truly at work in our lives and tells us how to pray when we seem to be at a loss of words. Well over the last week Ive been ending my prayers with these 3 words:
Believing- I am not doubting any more but pressing into the Lord like never before.

Expecting- I am expecting God to answer this prayer and I believe it is going to blow me away.

Trusting- Ive got all hands on deck trusting God for whatever he has in store.

I love how the Lord keeps revealing verses to me as I continue through this journey in life.
Here are some from this week:

Phil 1:6
And I am sure of this, that he who began a good work in YOU will bring it to completion at the day of Jesus Christ.
Psalms 86:11
Teach me your way, O Lord, that I may walk in your truth; unite my heart to fear your name. I give thanks to YOU, O Lord my God, with my whole heart, and I will glorify your name forever!

Believing, Expecting, and Trusting,
Jenn


No comments:

Post a Comment