April 4, 2011

Life Lately.....

Well I feel like I haven't written in forever... Don't worry I have written some blogs that I will publish one day, but for now they are in my Journal.

My March Madness Bracket did terrible...

The Rangers are BACK!! I can not wait to go to a Game. Side Note-- I'm really excited to watch the Giants play to root on 1st baseman- Brandon Belt#9... I'm so happy for Haylee and Brandon!

After working out for over a month, getting up at 4:45, and still not losing any weight, I have decided to go back to working out in the afternoons. It has been so great to have a longer time to just spend with the Lord.

I've been doing a lot of studying, preparing for a test to add to my certification. We were sitting in a training a few weeks ago, and a song popped into my head:

I've got the Joy, Joy, Joy
Down in my Heart...Where??
Down in My heart....

In the midst of preparing for this test, the Lord has given me some breathers such as getting to stay with Haley and Zach Roberts this past weekend. They are just a blast to hang out with, and make me laugh!

Well I have to get back to the books...But I will write more later...
Loving Life,
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment