April 21, 2011


Disappointments of Life


Life is full of Happy Moments, and then there are the Disappointments of Life, and lately I have had to face a few hard ones. Through these disappointments and broken moments I am learning how much GOD is taking care of situations and he is going before me. Here is a verse that I am clinging to today!

Deuteronomy 31:6
BE strong and courageous, do not be afraid or tremble at them, for the Lord you God is the ONE who Goes with you. He will not fail you or forsake you.

This VERSE brings me JOY, because I do not understand these disappointments they are all in God's plans to make me depend and Surrender it all to God.

If you are facing a Disappointment, I pray that you would let the Lord carry you through!

Being Joyful in this Journey,
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment