December 27, 2010

A Shopping Experience to Remember

Yesterday I ran into the Lufkin Mall looking for a wallet because mine broke. After running in several stores, I went in Cato and found some cute shirts. As I was waiting to check out this lady walks up to me and asks, if she could pray for me. She did not know me and said that God had just laid it on her heart to pray for me. In the middle of the store this lady prayed for me.

I've never had this happen before so I was shocked in a way but I just thought how Awesome is this lady for being obedient to what God had told her to do. She took a step of faith by asking to pray for me because she did not know what my response would be.

I'm so thankful for this experience because the words this sweet woman prayed over me, will not be forgotten. Again I am reminded of stepping out to things God has called me to do and to not be afraid.

2 comments:

  1. Jenn,
    Love your blog and love the entries. It is wonderful to have seen you grow more beautiful outside and inside and to see you become a beautiful "woman of God". Also, enjoyed looking at Mendi's blog. Keep the blog going. You never know who you might bless.
    Love you girl,
    Carol Metcalf

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mrs. Carol,

    You are so precious!!! Thank you so much for your encouraging words! I miss seeing you!

    Love you,
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete