December 21, 2010

HOPE

Yesterday one of my sweet friends Jen Mac called to tell me about her morning devotion it was on Hope. I have never heard this acronym before so I thought I would share it with you this morning:
Holding
Only
Positive
Expectations

As we are about to celebrate the Birth of Christ, I decided to look up more verses on hope. No matter what you are going through be encouraged and have HOPE.

Job 11:18 And you will feel secure, because there is hope; you will look around and take your rest in security.

Psalms 33:18 Behold, the eye of the LORD is on those who fear him, on those who hope in his steadfast love,

Psalms 33:22 Let your steadfast love, O LORD, be upon us, even as we hope in you.

Psalms 39:7 And now, O Lord, for what do I wait? My hope is in you.

Have a Blessed Day!
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment