December 23, 2010

Faith

Hebrews 11:1-3 Faith is the Confidence that what we hope for will actually happen; it gives us assurance about things we cannot see. Through their faith, the people in days of old earned a good reputation. By faith we understand that the entire universe was formed at God's command, that what we now see did not come from anything that can be seen.

One of my favorite Chapters of the Bible is Hebrews 11, which gives an account for people who lived by Faith. This morning as I was reading it I started thinking if my name would be in the there for Living by Faith Jenn did.....

God has really laid on my heart to ask people in my life, "Do they personally know Jesus?" Fear really creeps in on me with this because I'm afraid of losing their friendship or what they will think of me by asking this. But that should not matter because I want to know that I will see them again in Heaven.

So today what is God calling you to live by FAITH to do....

Let's not waste time for we do not know what tomorrow brings!
God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment