December 16, 2010

New Years Goals

I feel like every day I'm being taught something new and truly on an adventure. The last few days Ive been reflecting on the Goals I set last year. I am the World's Worst about setting goals and not following through with them. Here are the 3 goals I have completed this year:

1. Reading the Bible through in One Year (Chronological Order). I have learned so many stories I never knew were in the Bible. This has really deepened and strengthened my walk with the Lord. As I'm learning more and more every day that I have to trust him, and most importantly to die to Self daily.

2. Loose Weight- This has been a journey of exciting and frustrating moments. Sometimes getting so frustrated because the weight would not come off or very exciting to go down a size. The key I have had to learn is discipline. I will report my final weight loss closer to New Years...

3. Nails- My whole life I have had a terrible habit of biting my nails. Well now I have fingernails and they are getting longer and stronger every day.

As we are approaching the New Year I am praying about what God wants for me to accomplish this next year. I would love to hear about the Goals you accomplished for this year or what your goals are for the upcoming year!

Enjoy every Minute of the Adventure Christ has given you!
God Bless
Jenn Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment