December 28, 2010

It's Reading Time!

While I have been on this wonderful break, I went to the Christian bookstore and started browsing. I am almost done with The one year Bible( only 3 days left) so for my new devotion book will be 5 Minute Apologetics for Today by Ron Rhodes. It has 365 Quick Answers to Key Questions.

I'm very excited to read this book and really ponder on the questions and look up the different scripture references. At the end of each day there is a Pearl of Wisdom I'm really excited about starting on this journey, to really grow deeper with my relationship with the Lord.

The book I chose to read is The Case for Christ by Lee Strobel. This book is about a Journalist's Personal Investigation of the Evidence for Jesus.

I'm really excited to see what Journey the Lord has in store for me this next year. My prayer is that I would take more opportunities to share with people about the Lord and what he is currently doing in my life.

I would love to hear what books you would reccommend to add them to my list of reads...

God Bless....

No comments:

Post a Comment