February 8, 2013

This I Know

  • In times of brokenness- God is there
  •  When I don't understand- God is at work
  • Through grief and tears- God is holding us in the palm of his hand
  • When I do not know how to pray- the Holy Spirit will guide me
  • My heart is heavy and just numb- God will heal
God is AT WORK
 
 
As many of you know my family has lost an amazing man. 
Check out my last blog- My Hero-dedicated to my Cousin Bill
My heart has truly been ripped apart and it hurts for my precious family.
I thought losing my dad at 19 was so tough, but for my sweet little cousins to have to loose their Dad at such an early age it just breaks me.
So, I go back to the basis of This I know- God is AT WORK, and he will lead our family every step of the way.  

All he asks of me is to come before him and HE will Supply ALL my needs.
So in the midst of this time I am seeking and running as fast as I can to the Lord:
 Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in the Lord with all your heart
    and lean not on your own understanding;
in all your ways submit to him,
    and he will make your paths straight.

This I know-
He's Got Us
and WILL NEVER LET GO!

God Bless,
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment