February 14, 2013

Valentine, Oh Valentine


For most of my Single Friends this day feels like a kick in the face.  
A clear reminder that once again they are SINGLE!
But lets look at it from God's eyes!
Everyone of us are his VALENTINES,
His Loves,
His treasures,
His Prize Possessions.

How Precious that his love is not just shown to us on Valentines but everyday of the week.  Even we are at our lowest or highest hes still in love with us.  Gods love grows for his children like we can not even see!
 
As I sit here, I could just hear the Lord singing to be his VERSION of You are my Sunshine.
You are My Valentine, My Sweet Valentine
You make me Happy when skies are Gray,
You'll never know Valentine 
how much I LOVE YOU!
So keep your eyes steady on the Lord!

Sweet Single Friends
Smile Today
Treasure Today
Love Today
Cherish Today
Be Postitive Today
Brighten Someone Elses Day!
Remember YOUR VALENTINE!
 
Happy Valentine's Day!
Jenn



No comments:

Post a Comment