February 12, 2013


A Journal to Love

My Precious Friend, Meg gave us the Perfect gifts for being in her wedding!  Well, I will only share one product at a time!  She got us a journal from www.papersunday.com.  You can choose from several journal styles online.  Then on the bottom of every page their is a scripture in which they plug your name into.  This has truly made the scriptures come more alive in my life, and I have been soaking up the scripture.  
If you are looking ahead for Gift ideas for a birthday, Mother's Day, Graduation Day and etc, these are truly the perfect gifts.  

Now, I want to journal all the time because I love seeing what scripture I will read as I journal!  
Remember you dont have to journal very long, you are just capturing your feelings and thoughts!  My journal has become my Prayer Journal where I write down my Praises/Blessings and then my prayer requests!


Loving to Journal,
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment