January 29, 2013

My Hero
 
Our relationship started as young kids playing together at different functions.  We loved to eat pizza, play putt putt, go bowling, and play games with Big Mama. I always thought it was so cool to have 2 boy cousins(Bill and Kris).
As we grew up, you graduated from high school while Kris and I were counting down the  days till we graduated.
 
You were always there for us, encouraged us to follow our dreams.  Then you met Shannon and I had never seen you as happy as when you were with her.  Your marriage was an example to me, what true love is all about.
 
You open arms with love, especially when the kids were born. You were the perfect Dad, and Autumn, Trinity, and baby Bill have turned out as incredible kids.
 Even though we are adults we always found it humorous that we still get put at the kids table.
 
Your laugh and smile would light up a room, but most of all your geuniness was most admiring.
 
You helped me get past some of my fears, and listening to your words of wisdom I will miss so much!
     My heartbreaks that you are no longer with us,
this is a devastating loss.
 
You impacted my life in so many ways!
 You and Kris 
will always be my heroes.
Please pray for My Aunt Kathy, Uncle Larry, Shannon, Autumn, Trinity, baby Bill, Kris, and the rest of the family. 
 
With Love,
Jenn 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment