June 24, 2012

Questions,
Questions,
And Questions

Tonight, I'm writing to all my Single friends! Over the past few weeks I've ran into former co-workers, high school friends, and etc to hear the lovely ques single girls face:
• What's a beautiful girl like you not dating anyone or married??
• Is anyone asking you out?
• Are you giving the guy a chance?
• And on and on.....
Sweet Friends if you are frustrated by these questions or do not understand Gods plan= remember his timing his PERFECT. While we are in the season of singleness keep asking God to show you how to glorify him through this time in your life. Recently I've learned that God wants my eyes on him even when my friends are dating, getting married, or having babies. I don't want to wake up in 10 years wishing I had made the most out of my singleness so the next time someone asks you one of those lovely questions- just smile and remember you are on a journey to bring your Father in Heaven glory!

1 comment:

  1. Every phase of life has these same questions, I love how you are choosing to look at this Jenn! When you graduate high school or college~Where are you going to school? Where will you be working? Once you date someone longer than a month~When are you getting married? After you do get married~When are you having kids?
    I hated it when I was single when all of my friends were dating and getting married, I kept thinking when is it my turn? I'm older than them! :) I finally realized that God needed me to be content with where He had me... doing the work He called me to do. When I decided to let go and let God, I was much happier! I love your attitude girl, God's plan is ALWAYS BETTER than ours and even when we think we're in control, we're not! You are an amazing Godly woman and God is still working on making your guy perfect for you, because you deserve it! :) Michele

    ReplyDelete