December 2, 2011

A Risk Worth Taking

This past week one of my Precious Friends has been praying about a certain situation and the Lord has told her to take a RISK. It has been an honor to walk with this friend through this fun time, seeing the Lord make a way for her every step. We have talked about, prayed about it and most of all I have just listened to her as she has gone through this whole process. Now for me, this is hard bc she has been an encourager, work out buddy, sporting event watcher, we have even been going to church together- so to see her leave is bittersweet. After all of our Conversations this week, she looked at me and said "Jenn, this upcoming year is your chance to take a Risk.

What will the Risk look like for me? I dont know yet...Because Im asking the Lord to show me what to do. Maybe its as simple as sharing my faith to someone, or doing something that may SCARE me because of my lack of Faith....but I want to be OBEDIENT to the Lord.

So if the Lord is telling you to do something TAKE the Risk it will be Worth it!
A Risk Worth taking,
Jenn
PS TO my sweet Friend- I will miss you so much, but I know that we WILL still be close friends as you are TAKING this RISK! I am very proud of you for letting the Lord lead and guide you! Praying for you...

No comments:

Post a Comment