December 18, 2011

Stick a FORK in Me, I'm Done....

Lately, I have been saying this alot to my close friends. Most of the time when I am saying this, I am just being silly. Today as I drove to Lufkin I could not get this saying out of my head. I have been reflecting that As much as I want to be Married, I sometimes let my mind wonder about why I am not married.... Now this is not a feel sorry for me blog....Instead of focusing on dating, I am refocusing my thoughts on who I can serve, love on, help out. Stick that Fork in me-- Until the Lord is ready for me to date or be married. Life is way to short to get so caught up in what we don't have that WE MISS out on the little things in life which could be the BIGGEST blessings!! So what has got you down... Life is hard so dont get sucked into Satan's lies that you miss out on the Joy of the Journey!

Thanks for listing to my ramblings...
Blessings,
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment