December 20, 2011

Ready for 2012

Ive never been so excited to share my GOALS for the upcoming year! They are totally from the Lord as I have been praying through them for the past few months and would love to share them with you! In case you are starting to think about what yours will be!
  • Spiritual
  • Read thru the ESV One Year Bible with my Mom(So excited about this)
  • Memorize Scripture(Im so thankful to Holly Shivers for getting me started with some verses-I'd be happy to share.
  • Journal Daily especially through what the Lord is teaching me- this year I have been able to go and reflect what has happen and what the Lord has taught me
  • Serving
  • Serve More (I'll let you know where the Lord is leading me to serve, and Im very excited.)
  • Teach with Jamaica- I am going in July to Jamaica to teach Teachers how to teach-this has been a dream since I got my masters and the Lord has totally opened the doors. (Please be praying for this trip as our team prepares and for the finacial money I will be raising.)
  • Also going down once a month to Cook at Ronald McDonald house with my amazing big sis-D'Anna..
  • Physical
  • Loose my last 15 pounds
  • Run my 1st half marathon(March 25th) I have always wanted to run the Rock n Roll Marathon- there will be a band playing at every mile of the race. Please be in prayer as training has started and that my knee will cooperate.
  • Family
  • To enjoy and spend more time with my Family especially with my Precious cousins who will be getting married over the next few months
  • continue to build relationships with family members that I have not gotten to see as often as I would like to
  • Friends
  • Im blown away with all the wonderful Friends- especially Co-workers that I have been blessed to work and do life with.There are so many to list that have touched my life in so many ways. When we go back to school in January I will be missing my bestie Allison but I know we will stay close even though we will be miles apart.- Again Im so proud of you!
  • Thanks Sharon for becoming my running partner and sports fan buddy.
  • I'm beyond blessed over the last few months God has given me the opportunity to babysit for some Amazing families- (Shivers, Seals, Koubas, and Roberts) They have truly touched my life and their kids are AMAZING!!!
What are your Goals for 2012~~ Pray through them and let GOD guide you-its the best way to Go!!

Blessings and Love,
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment