December 29, 2011


My New Favorites
  • Stevia- In the Raw it is the Brother of Sugar in the Raw. Now I have given up drinking Diet drinks but every now then I need something to add a little something to my water or tea besides lemons or limes.

Blue Almond Silk- Chocolate- Unsweetened

I can not even begin to tell you how much I love this drink! Especially since you can have it for 45 calories for 8 ounces. Now here is what I have started doing I fill up a cup of water and add the almond breeze in my to go cup. Next I heat it up for a minute so its like hot chocolate or coffee.

Texas Grapefruit

This has become my morning snack, and it has helped me stay full longer than other foods I have chosen.
Fruits and Veggies

I recently read an article that eating more fruits and vegetables will help you stay full longer, and cut down on the amount of carbs we in-take.

Greek Yogurt- Plain
At Christmas I made a Spinach dip but instead of using sour cream I sub with Greek yogurt and it was YUMMY!!
Looking forward to sharing more of my Favorites as I find them!!
Blessings,
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment