October 24, 2011

Steadfast Love

It seems lately that everything I read I always end up reading about God's steadfast love. When I looked up the phrase Steadfast love in the Blue letter bible it is in 193 verses. The other morning I started pondering about what does steadfast mean.

I went to the dictionary and the results were:
fixed or unchanging;steady
firmly loyal or constant, unswerving

Now I know that God is really wanting me to apply this definition in my own life. Then the Lord showed me how I act when I get stressed out, or things don't go the way I plan, or maybe I just want to pout about the cards that have been dealt. But how AWESOME is it that God does not change when we mess up but the loves us even more. I think the Song I will Praise you in this Storm, could not be more Perfect! If instead of getting distracted we need to look to the Lord and learn to walk in steadfast love, one day at a time. Will you join me this week in walking in Steadfast love???

God Bless,
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment