October 24, 2011

My Bucket List:

Lately I have been writing down places I want to see/things I want to accomplish/and people I would like to meet:

Today we are starting with the people I would like to meet in my lifetime:

President Bush
Nolan Ryan
Priscilla Shirer
Beth Moore
Dirk
Mark Cuban
Mitch Mooreland
Josh Hamilton
Troy Aikman
Jimmy Johnson
Emmitt Smith
George Strait
Julia Roberts
Reese Witherspoon
The list will keep growing...
Sandra Bullock

Places I want to Go:
Turks and Caicos
Domincan republic
Belize
Barbados
Vegas
Washington DC
Alaska
Italy
(tropical islands)

Accomplishments:
I want to make a difference in the lives of people!
I want to be a lady that other people look up to and they see something different in me.
When Im going through a trial I do not get bogged down with it, but I look to Christ.

Whats on your Bucket List??
Jenn
I enjoy the life that God has given me and I am going to try to not rush the time away.. But to enjoy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment