July 19, 2011

Just Do It...

This morning as I was reading by One Year Bible, the Nike slogan, Just Do It, kept running through my head as I read this verse:

1 Chronicles 28:9
And you, Solomon my son know God of your Father and serve him with a whole heart and a willing mind, for the Lord searches all hearts and understands every plan and thought. If you seek him he will be found by you, but if you forsake him, he will cast you off forever.

I am constantly reminded daily that life is short, and we are here on Earth to live a life that Glorifies the Lord, even when prayers we have been praying do not turn out the way we planned. If we continue to serve God and do what he has called us to do, our lives will truly be a legacy for future generations. So today what is holding you back from truly serving the Lord?

Just Do it,
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment