February 19, 2019

Just Be... an Influencer


Just Be… an Influencer

I’ve been thinking lately about different situations in my life and the different relationships that have been placed there. 

I desire to be someone that makes a difference in others’ lives by allowing them to see something different in me. I want to make an impact on others that reminds them that they are loved and a treasure.

The Lord has placed people of all ages in my life. As an only child, I’ve been extremely blessed that many of my friends have let me be a part of their lives and their families.  To some of these kiddos I am their “Fake Aunt”. During this season of singleness I have been able to just be there to attend b-ball games, church performances, sleepovers, random adventures, and the lists goes on. But my biggest goal is that I am influencing their lives in a positive way.

      Recently, I’ve encountered different people that I have been able to just chat with in places like the line at McAlisters, Starbucks, Sprouts, and Krogers. 

An Influencer has to be careful of their words because of the people we are surrounded by. I don’t want to be a Negative Nancy but a Positive Polly !

         So I am committing to be a positive influence on everyone around me.  Who do YOU influence?

No comments:

Post a Comment