December 26, 2018

Just Be There


Just Be There

My prayer is that every “Just Be ….” writing will encourage your Walk with the Lord! 

A few weeks ago my Mom mentioned I should write a “Just Be There” piece.  I’ve been thinking of this statement a lot lately. In fact, I woke up at 1:30 this morning thinking about this piece.

This year went by so quickly and in some ways it’s a blur.  The year started off with the huge loss of my Uncle Robert.  He taught me so many life lessons and one was just being there. 

From the time I can remember, my Uncle Robert and Aunt Nan did not miss any events of mine.  In fact, when they lived out of town, often they would drive to Lufkin on a work night just to see my performance.  I could always count on them being there.

Another thing I’ve learned is that it’s not always about being at the events, but just picking up the phone and calling/texting  friends or family. This doesn’t just make a difference in your life but their life as well. 

Another Just Be There…..

As I was thinking about this Christmas season I was reminded that Jesus is ALWAYS there for us.  He wants us to come to Him and talk to Him just like we run to our friends.

There is nothing that Jesus can’t handle.  He’s got it all.  He loves us unconditionally and, no matter what, is always there for us.

Verses to Chew On:
1 Thessalonians 5:11 Therefore encourage one another and build one another up, just as you are doing.

Isaiah 41:10 So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment