January 1, 2016

December, December

December, December
oh where did you go?
You started off with a Bang,
from Parent-Teacher conferences,
attending baby showers,
 celebrating engagements,
attending football games,
going on 2 school field trips,
babysitting,
getting a bridesmaid dress for an upcoming wedding,
planning and preparing lessons for my students,
having special guests come read to my students,
lots of working out,
spending time with family,
Attending Prestonwood's Gift of Christmas,
Parades and Christmas light outings,
seeing Santa with my cousins kiddos,
 baking and trying new recipes,
throwing parties,
lunch with sweet friends over the break,
time with my parents,
Celebrating the birth of Jesus,
Christmas, 
Reuniting with childhood friends
(Angela, Paige, Karla, and Tiff)
meeting the newest addition to our family, plus spending time with my cousins, etc
TRAVELING,
Seeing one of my Sweet  friends (Amy)
while traveling,
ending the year with a Precious coupe Getting Married..
What a month, 
What a year!
Excited to see what is ahead.
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment