December 27, 2015

Wait

Wait
A few years ago I was challenged to come up with a word for the year.
My word for 2015 has been WAIT.
Wait on the Lord.
Every week I would read a scripture on Waiting on the Lord
or read a devotion with the application being Wait on the Lord.
I learned that I am not patient when it comes to waiting. 
Ive had to lean on the Lord and lean to trust his plan.
I've had to accept doors closing--no wait Slamming shut
while waiting on him to answer.
While waiting on the Lord:
  • I've reconnected with old friends.
  • I have been encouraged by friends who are waiting on the Lord.
  • Ive been blessed by an amazing team that walks through life with me.
  • Ive had the opportunity to serve in Jamaica, Boston, and  local community.
  • Ive been blessed to babysit for families and build lasting friendships with the moms.
  • I've had friends text me they are walking through this journey with me.
  • Ive learned to cry out to the Lord.
  • In the waiting period God has been at work.
  • Ive grown in the waiting period.
  • I'm still waiting for the Lord to answer but while I wait I will not get discouraged- I will trust him.
  • IF you are waiting on a prayer to be answered-let me encourage you to keep going before the Lord.
  • PRAY. PRAY. PRAY.
  • Hold tight to scripture...
Remember you are not the only one that has waited...(Abraham waited, Hannah waited, etc)
Psalm 27:14 KJV Wait on the Lord; be of good courage 
and he shall strengthen thine heart; wait I say on the Lord. 
Blessings,
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment