January 19, 2016

You never know till you try!

If you know me sometimes I'm hesitant about doing something in front of people if I'm no good at it. Often times I will pass on something and just socialize.

Well recently with a little nudge from friends I played pool. I couldn't believe I hit 3 in a row in plus we played doubles and won the game! It was a blast! I learned some new techniques! A lesson learned for me that it was great to try something I didn't think I would be good at.

Top Golf- I love going and hanging out but will watch. I played and could not believe that it was easier than I thought. It was fun to play and socialize! 

Sushi- I used to be a very plain sushi eater until my precious childhood friend Sheridan and I went to Ra Sushi! I ventured out and had the Vegas roll plus spicy California roll. It was delish!! Next I met up with Kara and we tried two new rolls! Finally, im trying new rolls and getting out of my comfort level. Normally I'm perfectly fine with the basic rolls. But now that it's time to branch out!

Working out- I'm trying a new workout routine! It's killing my legs but feels so great to be sore the next day! I have Been avoiding doing it bc I didn't think I could! Well I did it and I'm excited to add to it! 

If you don't try it you will not conquer it! Just give it a try! You never know how it will turn out! I'd love to hear what you  might try!

                            Blessings,
                             Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment