January 8, 2016

Journaling

I received this journal from my sweet friend Kadie for my birthday! I started using this journal in June.As you can tell I've written in, It has been in my purse, gone on vacations, mission trips,and etc.. I've pulled it out to write words of wisdom "nuggets" shared by other friends. This is a thick journal so it's hard to believe I've written on every page since June.  Recently I've gone back through and read prayers, verses, and etc. I'm excited bc as I close this journal. My friend Ange bought me one in August that I'm ready to journal in, especially since 2016 is just around the corner. 
I use to detest to journal now it's apart of my everyday routine.
                                                        Blessings,
                                       Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment