December 25, 2015

Merry, Merry,Merry Christmas

Merry, Merry, Merry Christmas

Christmas was a little different this year for us, 
I'm thankful for spending it with my parents, Uncle Rob and Aunt Nan.
Plus Im grateful for spending time with my dad's side.
It's not about the Gifts
But the True Meaning of Christmas,
Jesus...Jesus..Jesus...
One of my favorite traditions is attending a Candlelight Service.
This year I got to see alot of my childhood friends, 
which lead to meeting up for breakfast the next day.
You see this is what my heart needed,
 to talk about life the good, bad,
and most importantly how the Lord is at work. 
We picked up r like we had never been apart. 
Each girl at the table has a heart of gold,
and each girl at the table I admire. 
We may be in different stages of life but sitting around the table 
we laughed( I may have snorted laughed a few times).
We were given words of encouragement 
but most of all,
Those Girls are Gems...
It's a Merry Christmas to start it off with them.
Thank you Lord for placing each of those girls in my life.

Thank You Lord for sending your son to this earth,
Jesus you are the Reason for this season.
Merry Christmas
Jenn
 

No comments:

Post a Comment