November 10, 2015

Right on Time

Recently I had a coffee/tea chat with a friend after school it was a last minute opportunity.  It did my heart so good to chat because she just gets me. Maybe its because she is an only child to!

I received some messages from several college friends that I have reunited with, they just happen to be going through the same stage of life as me. It's truly crazy how our paths have crossed and it has been the biggest blessing to me.
One of my favorite workout partners and I have started working out again. This has made life more enjoyable but its nice to lay out our hearts of what is going on in our lives.

Then a group of girls who I have had the pleasure to do life with have all of a sudden gotten back together. My heart is full. We have laughed together, made some crazy memories, and have prayed together. We have loved one another through really good times, and been there to wipe tears off each others faces during very difficult times. 
As always RIGHT ON TIME these girls come back together. 

Once again I'm reminded how blessed I am.  
At work I have been blessed with amazing co-workers who make work FUN and students who are Amazing.  

Today, I am reminded how everything happens right on time.  God's Perfect timing. I trust that and cling to it.
Im thankful for the peeps he has brought in my life at the most PERFECT time!

Blessings,
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment