November 25, 2015

I'm Thankful...
I'm thankful for God and that he is working in my life, even when I cant see it.
Lately I have been given lots of opportunities to be thankful for so many blessings, like reuniting with sweet girls from college, and other friends at various stages of life.
I'm thankful my Uncle Charles is healing from open heart surgery.  He's handling it like a CHAMP.
Im thankful for the opportunity to teach students especially 6th grade Science/SS. 
I'm thankful for opportunities to build relationships with former parents and students!
I'm thankful for a team of co-workers who encourage, bring laughter, and make a difference in the lives of our students daily.
I'm thankful to be apart of sweet friends upcoming weddings.
I'm excited that Dec is coming and we are adding the sweetest addition to our family(just a little bit longer Kristen before you deliver sweet baby girl!! 
I've been blessed with amazing friends to make some incredible memories.
I'm thankful for my family that they are constantly encouraging me and my support system.
My parents have set many examples before me and I hope that I can be an example and serve others. I'm beyond thankful for their serving hearts!
I'm VERY thankful for my BIG MAMA- every girl needs a Big Mama.
I'm thankful to see prayers being answered!
I'm thankful God is at work!
I'm thankful for time off to spend catching up with friends and family. 
I'm thankful for the adventures that are to come!
Blessings,
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment