October 26, 2015

I

 Weekend of Firsts                         Football and  Lazy Dog

I've been to a lot of football games but never to any in the rain.  On Friday night after several delays it was time for kickoff. Literally played one play and then the sirens went off. So we had to leave the stadium. Then  Zachs game started at 9:00. It was a memory in the making with Becky, Gma, Nancy, Chris, and I. We were prepared for all the rain. Zach got to play after he's been recovering from an injury. He played until the last few minutes of 3rd quarter then reinjured his leg. I was very impressed with the opposing teams players. They came over and checked on Zachs re-injury. It rained the entire game! My fingers were so pruny, no dry bone on my body, but to watch Zachary play his heart out for the game he loves was all worth it.  





On Saturday night Elizabeth and I met up at the Lazy Dog in Addison. On the patio ppl brought their dogs to dinner. The dogs were all so well behaved. The food looked delicious. We just wanted desert to split. Let me just say that they had so many options. The prices were not bad at all! I will be going back there again! It was such a fun place. 

                             Making memories,
                                Jenn



No comments:

Post a Comment