November 30, 2015

                      An Excellent Read


Last week Lori posted a picture of a book she was reading. Fight back with Joy by Margaret Feinberg, it immediately got my attention. You see I have had some friends go through some hard times lately. Sometimes it's hard to find the JOY in the circumstances you are deploring with. This book encouraged me, gave me tools and strategies to help others, but most importantly reminded me to fight back with Joy, and the power of prayer. I could not put this book down it is an easy read with short chapters. She used a huge trial and shared her story how she fought with joy! This is such a reminder of how we need to fight back with JOY! 
One of my favorite parts  was at the end when she gives a play list of songs!
I know some of you are going through some tough times but grab this book and be encouraged! 
If anyone has any other book selections I would love to hear them!

                           Finding the JOY,
                                  Jenn 

No comments:

Post a Comment