October 14, 2013


The Question
Over the last few months God has been asking me the question Jenn, do you trust me? Well I started Really diving into the Word studying about faith, trust, obedience, and being still in front of The Lord.  During this time I've been learning about myself which has not been easy. God has been beyond faithful to put amazing women in my life to cheer me on. Over the last few weeks God has shown me that he has my best in his hands. I just have to let go and follow him. Recently one of my prayer warriors sent me a book! The title intrigued me so I wrapped up the book and started this one.
This book gave me questions to sit back and reflect on! I journaled so many thought I had from reading this book and saw different stories from the bible come alive! My prayer life has increased and I'm beyond excited to see God work in my life. Recently God showed me something that I prayed for a very long time for web he closed the door. I just didn't understand why God said no,until the other day. I've been in totally awe and  thankful that God has written my story. He's just asking me to trust him! 
Keep trusting in him,
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment