October 8, 2013

                    A Sweet Reminder
                       My Aha moment 
Have you ever read a verse over and over? Have you ever felt a huge hit on the head as your reading a scripture? One of my favorite verses in Ps 37:4 Delight in The Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart! Well this morning I read Psalms 37:3 Trust in The Lord and do good; dwell in the land and befriend faithfulness.
How many times does God send us reminders in his Word by telling us to Trust him. If I'm truly honest sometimes I say I'm trusting God, but then I try to take control. But The Lord is teaching me everyday about letting Go of my Control and trusting God. If we read deeper and dig in Ps 37:7 Be still before The Lord and wait patiently for him.
Today I was reminded to be Patient, Cling to God's Word, to keep trusting, and spend time with God!!!

         Remember what ever you are going through you are not alone!
Just keep trusting,
Jenn


          

No comments:

Post a Comment