October 23, 2013

                         Power of Prayer
Recently I ran into a friend that for 2 years we prayed hard, faithfully, and trusting God with one of her deepest desires. I can still remember the day she told me her "Miracle" had been answered. It was a hard journey for her but in the end it was the biggest blessing she has ever received. 

Sometimes I get impatient or frustrated when I don't see my " miracle" being answered. It's hard to understand it, but God is faithfully! He reminds me on hard days of other peoples stories and all the prayers he has answered me. So if you are feeling frustrated with your request not being answered cling to The Lord, read his word, be still in his presence, and just worship him!
He's got the perfect plan for you, you just have to trust, dig in and watch the Lord work!  
        Believing, Expecting, and Trusting,
                         Jenn 

No comments:

Post a Comment