July 17, 2013

Ocean


 
Calming
Breathtaking
Beautiful
Miles and Miles
Soothing
Washes Away
Smells Fresh
Quiet before it breaks apart
Roars
 
How often are our lives like the ocean?
Everything can be calm one minute , but the next minutes  life happens roaring loud. 
In these moments Christ is speaking to our lives. 
The question is Are we listening?
Are we truly enjoying the beauty of life around us everyday?
Do we get caught up in the day to day of life?
The past 5 months have been a blur in some ways.
Losing my cousin Bill has been devestating, lots of changes in my own life,
 and in the midst I stop bc I see God at work by:
placing people in my life at just the right moment and by hearing others stories.
I'm in AWE.
As I sat at the beach and my body finally just went into relaxation mode
all the distractions were gone
Just God and I.
Its been the first time on a trip I haven't read all the books I brought with me.
I just got alone with God and did alot of Journaling.
So if the hustle and bustle of life has worn you down
Take some time to get alone with God -
it truly is the most healing time 
and he will speak to you in the quiet moment.
Remember you are in the Palm of his hands,
Jenn



No comments:

Post a Comment