July 12, 2013

                 Let's get organized
If you know me well then Organization is a big deal to me! Well last week I decided to reorganize, clean out and redesign my closet including all my clothes, shoes, purses and then the jewelry... I've had a container box with different compartments to store all my bracelets. Over the years students have given me bracelets or friends have for different occasions causing the box to overflow. I started doing some investigating of different ways to organize bracelets which meant a trip to the container store. I found something but decided to just sleep on it the next day I went back and purchased it.. It was even on Sale!! Now I have my bracelets on my bathroom counter on display for friends to see.
If you ever need help reorganizing let me know!! I love it!!
                                Enjoying summer,
                                      JennSmith


No comments:

Post a Comment