July 13, 2013

God's Got This(You)
in the Palm of his Hands

This has become my new favorite saying! 
 Sometimes it is so hard to fathom that God has each one of us in the palm of his HANDS.  
I was thinking about this statement last night as I was talking with a friend. 
 Can you imagine God's hands so strong and the palm of his hand?

I have been so blessed to walk with certain friends lately through their trials, 
and even in my own life
God keeps whispering to me
"I've Got this in the Palm of my  Hands"
Just trust me!

BE obedient with me!
Spend time with me!
Pray and Give it to me!

No matter what you are going through in your life whether it be 
Everything is great or you are in the midst of the storm
Remember God has you in the Palm of his hands
he has not forgotten you,
HE is Working in ways you may never SEE!

Keep Believing, Expecting, and Trusting!
I'd love to hear your Story about What God is doing in your life!

Praising God that he's Got this,
Jenn

No comments:

Post a Comment