January 27, 2013

Music Monday

I dont know about you but Music is one of my favorite things in the world.  
Maybe its because I love a good beat,
to sing at the top of my lungs,
or because at a very young age I would sing in front of our church congregation.
I thank God for the ppl that really encouraged me to sing.

Sometimes I get so hooked to a song, that I do not neccessarily listen to the lyrics.
Recently, I was introduced to artists that are Texas Country musicians, who tell a story of their life.  They are raw, deep,  maybe even bring a tear to my eye, or  even make me laugh.

Well Im starting something new on my blog!  I am going to start with a song on Mondays!  This week is Freeze Frame Time by Brandon Rhyder.

Sometimes in life we are so busy so just stop and see the blessings that are right underneath our eyes!

Blessings,
Jenn



No comments:

Post a Comment